Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

5 Steps To A Happy New You


I recently saw a Ted Ed micro talk about Small actionable goals > Resolutions. And I agree with it. Oftentimes, resolutions can be so big and daunting that's why a lot either give up early on or find themselves failing when the year is about to end. A lot seemed to have forgotten that successes are made up of small steps, each achieved day by day and done day in and day out.

My New Year's resolution is just one thing: TAKE ACTION. I decided to make it my resolution this year because it has no expectation, it is simple, and actionable.

And it seems that taking small, actionable steps is truly the key to success and it has been proven again by the stories of celebrities Victor Basa, Hayden Kho, Gretchen Ho, and Melissa Ricks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar