Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dip & Define - Eye shadow done in a minute!

The latest offering by Miners Cosmetics. And as usual they have done a pretty awesome job for the price. Many brands have come up with their version of such 'dip eye shadows' and I have tried similar ones from The Body Shop before but let me assure you that this is NOT a gimmick like those products. 

It actually works providing the pigmentation of an eye shadow minus the fallout and the effort. 

They do some gorgeous shades as you can see below.

(Rough Diamond, Deep Cornflower, Damson Dust, Khakhi Gold, Cosmic Copper & Cloud 9)

All the colours are shot through with a dash of shimmer. So they are not shimmery overall but still have this gorgeous sheen to them.



They come with this sponge tip applicator which I usually would throw away, however these shadows apply the best using only this in my opinion.

Because the shadows are so silky in texture, the sponge tip's flat belly helps it layer the powder on to the lids evenly. I only use a brush to blend the edges of the shadow in the crease area.


These babies are great in pigmentation and absolutely wearable for everyday use! I tried a few looks using these. And I promise I did not use any make-up brush to create these, only the sponge tip applicator that comes with it :)

Deep Cornflower is my favourite, I'm using it below with some Damson Dust in the crease and on the lower lash line. 


Added a dash of the Cloud 9 in the inner corners of the eyes. 


And finally, using some Cosmic Copper and Khakhi Gold  below.


Overall, love love love these. They are so easy to apply, have nice pigmentation and hardly any fallout. 

Priced at £3.49 each, I would say get all of them! My favourites are Deep Cornflower and Rough Diamond, so definitely try those out.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar