Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DKNY Golden Delicious = truly scrumptious!

After the huge success of Be Delicious and Red Delicious, DKNY have launched yet another stunning addition to the collection and I have to say they have saved the best for last. 

If you ever found their 'Delicious' range of perfumes overtly fruity or girly, you definitely need to try this out. 

It's still a contemporary fragrance reflecting NY in every way but with a dash of luxury and elegance added to it with inclusion of ingredients such as Musk and Sandlewood, that balance and complement the floral and slightly fruity notes quite well. 

Of course the bronze, dull gold bottle is stunning without a doubt. It's stealing all the attention on my dresser. 



For a limited amount of time, this stunning clutch bag was given away free with purchase but it's no longer on offer I believe. I thought I'd show you anyway as DKNY hold fantastic GWP offers quite often which are not to missed!


I have tried DKNY Be Delicious before and I have to say I like the Golden Delicious much more. It's more my cup of tea and something I can easily pop on regardless of the mood or occasion, without the need of thinking twice.

I don't like categorizing perfumes for the day or night hence I would say this is quite wearable at any time of the day. It is surely more ladylike and poised but comforting and subtle at the same time. It's not atrociously strong or offensive but surely substantial enough to get noticed upon wear. 

Sweet and musky are the two best words to describe its drydown. It's not very long lasting unfortunately but that's the only flaw to it in my opinion. 

Are you a fan of DKNY fragrances? Share your favourites!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar