Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Classic Wingled Eyeliner + Red Lips

I have always admired vintage and classic looks where women look so polished yet all they wore on their faces were red lipsticks and winged eyeliner, of course aside from foundation and perhaps concealer and mascara and a very very light and subtle blush. I have seen several looks on YouTube and on blogs so I got inspired to try that look on myself. So last night, while waiting for my mom to finish playing games on my laptop, I played with makeup and did that look. Here are a few pics:


I used falsies again from KKcenterHK and chose more natural looking ones so as to not overdo the look since I applied my gel liner quite thickly.


I like how the liner and falsies opened up my eyes.

And the usual half-FOTD with the same ol' angle

Products I used:

- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Celeteque DermoScience eye cream
- MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Falsies
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush PK 22
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Lemon
- Clinique Berry Freeze l/s

Do you like the classic winged eyeliner + red lips look?

Happy Manic Monday, everyone! :)

Cheers,
Coming up: Caudalie Paris Vinoperfect Night Correcting Cream Review

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar