Since I started blogging, my spending has gotten so much better - I used to buy so many new releases and far more products than I could ever use, or possibly need. In recent years, I have focused more on buying products that I actually need - with a few slip ups, however I am certainly focused on finishing products before buying too many more and I've cut down on the products I will accept as P.R.. With regards my clothes and accessories, I have been trying to focus on buying quality items, rather than fast fashion. To be honest, in 2020, I really didn't buy many clothes at all, because I was so ill & was at home 99% of the time. This year, I want to take it even further. I am going through my wardrobes and chests of drawers and whilst I'm certainly not aiming for a capsule wardrobe (I love clothes and accessories too much for that!), my plan is to see what's missing from my wardrobe (probably not much), and buy those, but at the best quality that I can afford. I'm sharing my wishlist with you today - it's mainly accessories, but there are a few other luxury items on my wishlist, which I am hoping to buy this year. If I buy fewer products that I really love, rather than like, I'm hoping that I can tick them all off my list - it will be interesting to re-visit at the end of the year! If you own any of these, I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether or not you think they are worth the money?

0 Yorumlar