Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: M.A.C Plush Lash Mascara

There is a wide divide over this mascara; many claim that it works and many others don't! Which side of the fence am I on? Read to find out.

M.A.C Plush Lash Mascara


Available: M.A.C. stores. Cost more than $30.

Volume: 11 mL.

Star Properties: Big brush.

Packaging
This mascara comes in a matte black rubbery tube that feels like NARS. I hate it because it melts and goes sticky, which then attracts lots of dust, as you can see in the photo above.

Brush
The star point of this mascara is its huge brush, as seen in photo below. A huge brush is supposed to pick up more product at once, and therefore deposit more product at once to give fuller lashes.


Effectiveness
=( Zero. Many people love this, but it really just does not works for me because the brush is way too big for my small, hooded Asian eyes. It smudges every time I give it a chance. And it can never ever reach my outermost of innermost lashes, much less bottom lashes.

This is something I want to throw out after I blog about it.

Another Chance
I normally give my products a second chance because firstly, I have spent quite a bit (on a M.A.C product), and secondly because I find it a pity to throw things that are not spoilt.

So I decided to use one of my favourite mascara wands from my now-empty Essence Multi-action False Lash mascara. Basically, I dip that wand into the M.A.C product. But it was fruitless. The product still did not work on me, in that it does nothing for my lashes, It did not highlight, did not volumize or lengthen. Worst of all, it smudges with tears!

Smudging with tears is a big no-no for me because I tear quite a lot, when eating chilli, when dust goes into my eyes, etc.

Rating: 0/5.
I can't get it to work.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar