I'm going to keep this review reasonably brief seeing as right now these products are everywhere on blogs. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are nothing new to me anyway. I already own one from when they first put in an appearance called 'Rendezvous' which is a bright coral orange. Nevertheless as soon as the range went on offer in Boots for £5 recently I knew I had to pick up some more. The colours I believed I would get the most wear out of were the ones seen here: 'Crush' and 'Honey'.
'Crush' is a deep berry shade that seems to suit almost everyone I've seen wear it. 'Honey' is a light pink that actually, for me, is the perfect 'My Lips But Better' shade.
As everyone now knows these are a drugstore alternative to the Clinque Chubby Sticks but slightly more pigmented than the original Chubby Sticks are (prompting the release of the Chubby Stick Intense). They're slightly scented with mint which makes a change from the usual vanilla of lip products. They're really moisturising and the colour wears down evenly on the lips over time. I think I now need the red one called 'Romantic' and then I will be happy with the colours I have in my collection.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains are available from Boots in-store and online. RRP: £7.99
0 Yorumlar