Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eyes & Cheek Palette by PUR - Gluten Free, Alcohol Free & Vegan










I don't know about you, but I have always found myself sceptically judging all-in-one palettes for being shoddy, even if they are made by huge brands. A few years ago, it broke my heart when I impulsively bought a branded makeup palette in-flight and later struggled to use its chalky portions of mediocre quality blue, pink and orange filler shades.  Naturally, my scepticism applied to these PUR Palettes too. I analysed the mirrored silver exterior critically until I found that the lever cleverly elevates to turn the palette into a decent size standing mirror. Oh, la la! Like most vacationers, I’ve always forgotten to carry a travel mirror and ended up applying bronzers two feet away from the dimly lit hotel bathroom mirrors, approximating my facial contours. It’s okay to have to have asymmetrical cheekbones on a holiday, hah?

I have two of their palettes – Dream Chaser and Gold Digger. Each contains four eye colours, a bronzer, highlighter and cheek colour.  Dream Chaser palette focuses on more neutral, earthy tones, like your terracotta’s, browns and purples. The overall tone is everyday wearable and breezy. The Gold Digger palette leans more towards dusky undertones that are bolder, with a pinch of shimmer. The contour in this one is stronger and the blush perkier. The formulas are reasonably easy to work with. They are silky, feel light on the skin without compromising on the colour payoff. Silky textures make blending and buffing a cakewalk. Especially useful if you are used to wearing a matte base and have issues with eye and cheek products dragging on the skin. And just to address my concern about quality, PUR has made these lightweight powders using a concoction of green tea, Ginseng and Vitamin B to help stimulate the skin’s metabolic renewal process. The US-based brand has even gone an extra mile to make it vegan, alcohol-free and gluten-free. No wonders it applies like a breeze without drying out the skin like its commercial counterparts.

Ideally, this compact palette should be all one would need to keep in their makeup bag when outdoors, with an additional lipstick of course. Comprehensive day and night palettes I must say. PUR gives you a good amount of well-pigmented product in a compact case with easily wearable eyes and cheeks shades. A big thumbs up for this one!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar