Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Henna Plus Color Boost Shampoo review (Brown)

Hi babes,

there's something new in temporary dye land: the Hennaplus Color Boost Shampoo, a colour shampoo that promises to refresh your hair color for a few washes before it rinses out. So far I've been sticking to the Henna Plus colour mousse, which works great, but makes hair a little stiff.

I got the shade Brown for my medium brown hair. There are 9 colors from bright blonde to deep black. There is also a bright red shade.

All I had to do wash shampoo my hair with this like I would with a normal shampoo, then leave it in for ten minutes. The brown in the shampoo is definitely not as messy as the walnut brown used in the Colour Mousse. But it's a hassle leaving shampoo in hair for ten minutes. This one is more for in the bath so you can sit down while waiting and dripping.

I wanted to cancel out the slight difference of my "roots" (know already 15 centimeters, yeay, I'm still boycotting hair dye!), and the rest of my hair, like I normally do with the Colour Mousse. But my hair dye has faded so much since growing it out that I hardly see the difference anymore and sometimes the mousse actually made it seem auburn, which I hate, so sometimes I would just let my hair naked, it's softer then too. I was wondering if maybe I hadn't left it in long enough, because I could barely see any result:

Before:



After:



It's very hold to tell, I mean my hair always looks better right after washing and straightening. I'm not sure if my color changed or the darkness of my hair. I was hoping for lively brown hair, but too bad. My hair doesn't really look refreshed in the lengths, the old dye looks more and more dishwater every day. Color mousse it is then, and waiting for my hair to grow out. Maybe use a darker shade of the shampoo?

So if you're hoping for a miracle, this product probably won't do it. To me it feels like a waste of money. I'm not sure if I want to try a darker color. This may as well have been the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo, which isn't even a color shampoo. So yeah...

If you're still interested, this bottle costs around 15 euros and is available at Holland & Barrett, it will last a couple of weeks.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar