Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just a Little Update!

Hey everyone so i have been bad at posting so far this week but i have an excuse. I am currently packing up all of my belongings to move back in with my parents. It is a very long and boring process but has been taking up a lot of my time. Packing is the worst thing ever but also my time has been taken up by seeing people that i won't be able to see as much because all of us are leaving uni and going our separate ways which is very sad but a part of life and i know i will keep in contact with those who mean the most to me. Apart from i think it will be a tad difficult to keep in contact with Scampi the cat, hes kind of hard to track down.

However i have finished the majority of my packing which means that i have found a bit of time to write a few blog posts so i will write them now and schedule them so hopefully a post will be going up each day this week, to make up for the two posts i have missed already this week.

Sophaa xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar