Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lip Product Review: NYX Vanilla Cream Pie Butter Gloss

NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie




AvailabilityThis is available at target.com, nyxcosmetics.com, and ulta.com along with their respective physical store locations. It retails $4.99 (or $3.50 currentl at nyxcosmetics.com at for .27 fl oz (8 mL). 
Would I buy this again?: Possibly
Notes: I'd say this is a warm-toned, almost pastel soft bubblegum pink. It's a beautiful color and goes on super comfortably, it glides on like butter, room-temperature butter, not cold butter. As the name implies, this has a glossy finish. I'd say wear time is around 2-3 hours. I typically don't gravitate toward this color, especially because it usually appears in its slightly cooler-toned variety and with my coloring it usually makes me look sickly, that said because this is warmer it's actually quite pretty. It has a sweet, softly sugary scent.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. :)

Disclaimer: My friend got me this as a holiday gift. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar