As soon as October rolls around, I start to think about what I want for my birthday (which falls on the 26th). I seriously cannot believe I am turning 28. The idea of me being 30 in 2 years scares the crap out of me.
Here's what I've been eyeing for!I've been wanting this perfume for years. Ever since I tested it in Ulta, it was love at first sniff. I swear, this has been in my wishlist at least 3 times already. It has a strong, earthy scent that matches the aura of fall. It doesn't have the notes listed, but one of the reviews on Sephora describes this as champagne, sweaters, the opera and roses. I am in love.
Ocathnon Selfie Ring Light
I would love this for my makeup selfies or even product photos. Sometimes the natural lighting isn't the best and doesn't capture the colors perfectly (especially when winter rolls around and it's dreary), so something that would help bring back light to my photos would be amazing.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera
I know film for this is expensive, but there's nothing like taking some photos and getting a little treat afterwards: your very own print! There's something about getting that print that feels so special, especially in the digital age where all of your photos are stored in your phone and computer and almost nobody takes the time to get their photos printed.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Dirty Martini, Envy, and Epic
I've been drooling over these 3 gorgeous green eyeshadows from Makeup Geek. I actually have 2 loose Makeup Geek eyeshadows right now (Cosmopolitan and Cocoa Bear), and I eventually want to build up my collection to put into a large Z-palette. I have a few other shades I want, but these 3 green are non-negotioable :)
Yankee Candles in Holiday Sage and Festival of Lights
Because the holidays are coming up, I have been wanting to get candles to add some earthy, winter plant-like smells in our home. Cecilio and I are planning on buying a fake Christmas tree, and while I miss the real tree smell, these candles are the next best thing :) Holiday Sage has notes of Geranium Leaf, Eucalyptus, Evergreen, Balsam, Sage, and White Pine Bark. Festival of Lights has blends of spices, cinnamon and potpurri. I need some warm, comforting scents to add a little bit of hygge to our home!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit (Vol. 3)
I've heard amazing things about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting products, but was never interested in them. Until I saw this beauty. When I first laid my eyes on it, I absolutely had to get it. The colors work so well with my skintone, and usually the Hourglass shades are too light (which is probably why I never bothered with them). If I don't get it for my birthday, I'll wait to buy it during the annual Sephora VIB sale for 20% off. I better hurry because it's limited edition!
Vintage Ceramic Nativity Scene
Like I talked about with the candles, one good thing about my birthday is that the holidays immediately follow. I'm already thinking about what type of decor I want to get for Christmas (we created a little fall centerpiece on our dining and coffee tables!) I love the Nativity scene, especially as a Christian and celebrating Christmas as Jesus' birth (ok, maybe He wasn't exactly born on December 25...but that's not the point). Watching the scene of Jesus as a baby, in a manger born to parents who struggled immensely to give birth to Him...and wise men taking pains of traveling afar to meet Him, not knowing He would be Savior...brings me hope and comfort.
Like I talked about with the candles, one good thing about my birthday is that the holidays immediately follow. I'm already thinking about what type of decor I want to get for Christmas (we created a little fall centerpiece on our dining and coffee tables!) I love the Nativity scene, especially as a Christian and celebrating Christmas as Jesus' birth (ok, maybe He wasn't exactly born on December 25...but that's not the point). Watching the scene of Jesus as a baby, in a manger born to parents who struggled immensely to give birth to Him...and wise men taking pains of traveling afar to meet Him, not knowing He would be Savior...brings me hope and comfort.


0 Yorumlar