Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review : Blushes by My Pretty Zombie

11/25/2013: My Pretty Zombie opened their own website! Updated links.


I am completely obsessed with these blushes by My Pretty Zombie. The naming convention is ridiculously awesome, I mean named after drugs? sweet, and it's super cool to have the molecular diagram of the drug as a decorative piece on top of the jar.

I picked up this set of 6 full sized blushes for $38.40 and got 33% off during MPZ's anniversary sale. I think I would have paid the full $38.40 though. $6.40 per blush isn't a bad deal when you get a huge 15g jar of awesome. The set includes all but 2 of MPZ's blush line. The ones that are missing are the brand new matte pink blush (Propoxyphene) and this intriguing yellow blush (Fluoxetine).

The blushes are priced at $8/each if you purchase them individually.
As you can see, there's plenty of variety in this blush line. MPZ doesn't hesitate to stray away from the stereotypical bright pink blush. They're very pigmented and a couple need a very very light hand. These blushes all have varying degrees of shimmer but mostly blends out to be a barely-there glow.
Take a look at individual shades!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar