Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Universal Studios Singapore Part 4

It was tiring having the whole day out at USS, walking, running, going for rides, kind of constantly felt a little hungry. It is also tiring shooting the pictures, but I was doing it for the sake of enjoying this hobby, adding great shots to my collection. And then, I'd have to say, it can be draining tidying all these up and writing the post! haha.

But yes, we are reaching the end.

We had our $10 meal at the Jurassic Park foodcourt. I ate laksa, which was great! In fact, I think it's much better than many Katong Laksa claims outside, and it deserves a mention in ieatishootipost, the Singapore food blog. =D

Then my friends and I were full, so we decided no more exciting rides, lest we throw up. As such, it was a unanimous decision to go for this slow one, where I got a great shot of the other side of Resorts World Sentosa.


The first time I went to RWS was for Victoria Secret back in this post. And I only saw RWS from the front.

Nice having palm trees on either side of what feels like a sunset walkway.


Ahh, the guards of the pyramids.


haha, another life character that I didn't get the chance to pose with!


Now on the ride, I felt kind of cute to be on something that moves like a train. It reminds me of my childhood days, Choo Merah at the Singapore Zoo. I believe that red and green trains are still there, but probably upgraded. =)


Dynamite!


All the war communication equipment.


I don't understand why I am still so fascinated by these after so many years. LOL. Universal has a way to revoke childhood.


Cobra,.. ...


Crocodile.


And I was even intrigued by an old lamp.


Funny wooden structures that I had too little time to understand.


The famous and mysterious mummy tomb.


And the awe at how rides are built.


It's pretty Far Far Away castle again!


Our cute gate staff.


And yes! I got a pose with life character! They are really, really enthusiastic about taking the picture with you, so don't be afraid, see one, grab one. They will happily pose and smile so that your pictures are great and album worthy!


Alright, end of the Egyptian parts, moving on to Safari next!

Yours truly,
PosiNice

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar