I had to dry the laundry in the electric clothes dryer for the first time in months, as it rained for most of the day on Thursday. However, I hung the clothes on the clothes horse for most of the day, so they were half dry. Dh needed work clothes, otherwise I would have just left them to dry overnight. I even had to put my jogging pants on instead of my shorts also on Thursday as it was cool.
Then I went into town and bought a couple of Christmas gifts, the first gifts for the 2010 Christmas season. Can't say what I bought, as they could read the blog.
I tried a new recipe on Friday: Peach and Nectarine Muffins. It was the monthly ACW meeting, so wanted to take some for the members to try. I also supply the recipe for them as well. Everyone liked them, and the vicar even had a couple. I forgot to take photos, sorry.
Talking of recipes, I got all the editing done that I needed to get done in the book, so that's a good job over with.
My arm is sore, but it's early days yet, so hoping things get better.
0 Yorumlar