Such a sweet boy!
(why is it that the lampshade is always crooked
and I never notice till I see a photo?!!)
Pop Pop was fixing something in the bathroom.
Zoe saw his phone and knew she should give it to him.
Aidan is checking out the progress.
I have a great solution to getting your kitchen cupboards cleaned and organized. Tell your Hubby they need painted! I arrived home this morning from picking up Aidan and Zoe to cupboards without doors. YIKES!! Needless to say, as soon as I could, I got busy cleaning them out.
Ahh, that's better.
I should have taken a before picture...
no, that would have been way too embarrassing!
Pardon the messy counter....
it bugs me too =)
I really hate to see an open cupboard door. So every time I walk into the kitchen I find myself taking a quick horrified breath...who didn't shut the doors???
We're to get some snow tonight. 2-5 inches, so the weather report says. Guess we will see. It's to be 50* by Monday. What a crazy winter we are having! I'm NOT complaining. I rather like it!
Have a great week-end!
0 Yorumlar