Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crab Salad and New Windows

Kristi picked a LOT of crab and served the family a crab salad dinner the other day.  It is soOOoo delicious!


Feast your eyes on this!  She made hard-boiled eggs, had black olives, mini corn, shredded cheddar cheese and lots of fresh crispy romaine lettuce.  Nummers!


This is our family table on most evenings.. a casual and wonderful free-for-all!  LOL!


Did I tell you that we're having our old single pane windows replaced with double paned windows?  Here is the installer after removing the 3 old windows in the living room.



First new window in!  We could not open the old windows and they were not energy efficient in the cold of deep winter.  Now we'll be able to open these and the ones in the dining room for some lovely cross ventilation!



All 3 in.. now he will insulate around them and place some trim to hold them in nicely.  :-)


These are the next to replace, in the dining room.  We have one in the family room/den to go in lastly.  This was phase one, we'll have more replaced as time goes by.  We have 27 windows in this old 1908 house!


State of the Union - I awake each morning to our current "leader?" tweeting threats to his counterpart on North Korea.  Each day we come closer to a global nuclear holocaust.  For those of you living in other countries - I'm sorry.  Please know that I tried my best to talk sense into many people before the election.  I tried.  Now all I can do is RESIST.  In my own way.  But I have to do *something*.  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar