Earlier today, I posted a bunch of photos from yesterday's 'ice event'. These are our two favorite photos that 2nd Family's "S" took for us. Be sure and enlarge them to see the detail.
![]() |
| Cardinal in tree |
The Cardinal in the icy tree above is just beautiful, and looks like something you'd see on a greeting card. In fact, 2nd Man and I are thinking that we just might use this as this as our Christmas card later this year.
And then below, this one just entrances me. This is the green grass driveway that goes to our house (that's the farmhouse way down at the end) that I was just mowing 3 days ago. It is now surrounded by a fantasy land of frozen, icy trees. It doesn't even look real, almost like something from a movie set.
![]() |
| Frozen winter wonderland |


0 Yorumlar