Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Its magic...

Cosmic Shimmer Opal paints, have an interference element to them, which means they show as different colours on different backgrounds, in particular black and white cardstock:

The top part of the top snaps off, revealing its applicator sponge. Although I only did one light sweep of each colour, the colour deepens as you apply more. You can see the colour in the bottle more or less matches on the white cardstock at the bottom.

In the middle is kraft cardstock, a slight difference but the most striking difference is the black cardstock. I hope to have a good play with these.

Back to my acetate trial, where each ink failed dismally as I didn't have the correct acetate, my write on cheap stuff does indeed allow for embossing, which I did very carefully, so as not to buckle it with the heat:



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar