Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

London Calling

Tomorrow we are off to London for a couple of weeks.  Todd's going to do research for his latest book at the British Library, and I'm going to do "research" at Greenwich Market, Portobello Road, Neal's Yard, Kew, Hampstead, Bath, and many of my other favorite places.  I've cobbled together a few posts that are scheduled to appear while I'm away, but I won't have regular access to the internet, so I'll only be checking in sporadically until we return.  I promise to bring back photos and a tale or two to tell!  Below I've posted a few places I love to visit when I'm in London.  
Thanks for all your warm wishes over the weekend when I was down.  Your kind thoughts really helped.  Talk to you soon, my friends!  
xoxo Gigi   


Kew Gardens taken from up in the treetop walk
Found here.
The Victoria & Albert Museum (to see wonders like Vivienne Westwood's fabulous shoes)
Found here.

Bloomsbury 
Found here.

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
Found here.

Portobello Road
Found here.

Neal's Yard Dairy (some of the best cheese on the planet)
Found here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar