Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Organising, Garden, and Another Trip to the Theatre

The holidays are over so I want to give the house some attention. It's actually tidier than usual but I want to get back to my routine and I also have a couple of reasonably simple projects I'd like to get done. One is to reorganise some of the kitchen cupboards and the other is to finish off sorting the paperwork, which I thought I had completed but the pile of papers I found in the music room cupboard suggests I still have some work to do! I'll do one of them today, probably rearranging the kitchen as that's irritating me so the sooner I get it done, the better.

Providing it's warmer than yesterday I'll make a start in the garden but if the wind continues I'll tidy the end of the garage where all the garden equipment is stored instead. 

Late morning I've arranged to phone J and L, and then it'll be a quiet afternoon, dividing my time between crochet, piano, and a jigsaw puzzle ... and anything else that takes my fancy. Tonight I'll be watching 'Curtains', a musical starring Jason Manford, which I'm looking forward to.

Today's list of things to do:
  • physical: Doctor Jo's knee exercises
  • in the fresh air: time in the garden, hopefully weeding a couple of the flower beds
  • around the house: change bedding, laundry
  • social: blogging, and phoning friends
  • fun: jigsaw puzzle, piano, and crochet. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar