Managed to get the DEADLY PREMONITIONS files I'd been working on on the laptop (in simpletext) moved over to the other computer and dropped into Final Draft. Have a few more ideas to work in, mainly expanding the role of a police detective.
Gave Tom the money for the monster gloves he won the EBay bid for. He figures he'll have them within in a couple of weeks. To that end, I printed out the script and agreement for TreeSpirit last night and hope to met with Tom next weekend to go over everything so he can start pre-production and casting.
Finished the DVD-R imprint artwork for TRAILER PARK DOUBLE WIDE TRILOGY and will be sending everything off to the duplicator today. Yeah!
Got the old 3/4" editing system put back together (I'd had to take a TV/VCR out of the set-up to take to a game con I had a table at a few months back, and also had another VCR out of the loop from when one elsewhere in the house died) and dubbed off a VHS copy of ZOMBIE LOVE SLAVE to generate a "still left to do" list and a credits list from. Off the top of my head the "still left to do" includes dropping in static shots of a park sign, some generic forest shots and some sound work. It's a whopping 27 minutes long without opening or ending credits and I still have to get the bloopers cut together. Hope to do that next weekend.
Also managed to get 4 Dark Gallery interviews completed and formatted for www.b-movie.com, have a kidless dinner out with my wife, do a bunch of yardwork, play with my kid, finish editing/dubbing out a short video project, do a little work on the pool monster head, and a bunch of other stuff.
More later...
0 Yorumlar