Watson was helping laying brick for a new patio...
A nap after all that hard work...
What happens after breakfast.
Twice a day after eating Hamish gets an Insulin shot, two kinds of eye drop (in preperaton for his eye surgery) allergy pills and a pain pill for my little old man Watson. The Chicken strip treat is for after all the meds.
Turnip
What a beautiful vegetable, I can't believe how white it is.
What a beautiful vegetable, I can't believe how white it is.
The baked chips I made from the Turnip.
I love taking random table photos.
I have lots of these random shots and I am thinking these would look great in a little book.
I have lots of these random shots and I am thinking these would look great in a little book.
and...
because it is my blog and you all know my love of clouds,
here is the weekend moments of zen.
because it is my blog and you all know my love of clouds,
here is the weekend moments of zen.
dancing. . . parsnip
music. . . Siboney, Shigeru Umebayashi
music. . . Siboney, Shigeru Umebayashi

0 Yorumlar