Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rescued Doggies (And Kitties) Are The Best!!

September 4, 2015

Good morning.  Gosh, I tried so hard to sleep late this morning, but Mr. Pogo was insisting that I leave my comfy covers and make him some breakfast.  Goodness, he can be such a demanding young man!    This is amazing when you consider how quiet he was when I first got him.  It was weeks before we even knew he could bark! 

Speaking of doggies, I have a photo of daughter Audrey with her two rescued doggies, Moon and BJ.  Aren't they just the sweetest doggies?   BJ has grown a bit since this photo was taken, and is now  twice the size of Moon.


I've come across another interesting crochet pattern.  This one doesn't look very difficult, and is rather pretty.  It's called a "Simply Soft Afternoon Wrap."   I think I might like to try this pattern.  After all my holiday projects are finished, of course.


A week ago, I had ordered a skein of the yarn that I need to finish the Claret afghan.  (The one I keep calling "Merlot")   That package came a couple days ago, so now I can get this project finished up soon. 

Actually, I'm in pretty good shape with my holiday projects and shopping this year.  My two big projects left to be done are my Christmas cards and next year's calendar.  Then of course, there is the wrapping and packing up my "mail away" boxes.  I got a call from my friend Santa, and he's looking for ideas on what to bring for the dwarfs this year.  Hmmm, I have to think on this for a while. 

Included in the wildlife critters that live in our yard, is a fat rat.  Sad to say, this is one of God's creatures that I do not wish to share my space with.   The fellow who came to treat our lawns and trees (for mosquitos and ticks)  referred me to a local company who can get rid of this unwanted guest and all the ants that keep trying to come inside the house.  I called, and set up an appointment for them to come out next Tuesday. 

That's about it for today's news.   Before I leave, I have another picture puzzle for you.  This one has several animals hidden in it.  I'm not sure how many, so good luck.


Now I'm going to see what looks tasty for our lunch.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar