Last Wednesday I went to Delft to buy some wool. I finally managed to make granny squares, thanks to a detailed description by Fleur
Nowadays I always take my camera along. How pretty the town looks. I can imagine why tourists like it so much. The canal houses, the slightly crooked old church, the quirky shops and off course the painter Johannes Vermeer. Who lived there until his death in 1675.
June is the perfect month for visiting. There are flowers everywhere. I even found a rose tied to a doorknob. It made me wonder who put it there.....and what the story behind it is.
Happy long weekend to you all! If the weather permits, we will be spending some time in the garden. I have several projects that need to be finished. One of them is an old cupboard inside the garden house, that has to be painted white. We also have a garden inspection coming up, so everything has to look perfect.
Lieve groet, Madelief x
Nowadays I always take my camera along. How pretty the town looks. I can imagine why tourists like it so much. The canal houses, the slightly crooked old church, the quirky shops and off course the painter Johannes Vermeer. Who lived there until his death in 1675.
June is the perfect month for visiting. There are flowers everywhere. I even found a rose tied to a doorknob. It made me wonder who put it there.....and what the story behind it is.
Happy long weekend to you all! If the weather permits, we will be spending some time in the garden. I have several projects that need to be finished. One of them is an old cupboard inside the garden house, that has to be painted white. We also have a garden inspection coming up, so everything has to look perfect.
Lieve groet, Madelief x
0 Yorumlar