Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sketches...

For Day 10 of Creepmas please go here




I am on the DT of Sketch~N~Scrap
and today a new Card challenge starts.
This is the sketch - I do hope you will have a go and join in...

Here's my take on it:

 

 The ribbon and DP are from my stash but 'Olaf' and the sentiment are from Sassy Studio Designs
and their progressive challenge on the SSD Facebook Group.

I made the following card for that challenge:


This was based on the other S~N~S December sketch:



You can still enter either sketch challenge until the end of December!

I got rather carried away with 'Olaf' - I have quite a few littlies who need cards!!

My next one is based on the sketch from Sketch N Stash




Again the DP was from my stash. I used tea dye distress ink and Promarkers for added colour.
I will link this to the Sketch N Stash challenge.

I then found the sketch at Sketch Saturday and rotated it through 90 deg.
 


 I will link this to that challenge...finally I looked at the fusion challenge

This took my eye as I have been making 'pine cone' baubles...


 Here's my card to link to this challenge:


 A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a prize courtesy of Bev Lowe and from Foil Play
Certain elements on the last two cards were from this Foil Play.
 I would like to show you one of the cards I have made from this gift:


I will link this to Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes 

Sorry this is so long  but I don't think I will be doing much posting over the Christmas period!

Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a wonderful 2015!

Happy Crafting!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar