Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stacking the Shelves - Ready for Christmas



I've been very sporadic about doing these posts, so here's a few that I've gotten recently.

For Review:

Fields Where They Lay by Timothy Hallinan book cover
Fields Where They Lay, by Timothy Hallinan from NetGalley
Always need a Christmas book or two, and I'm happy this is crime fiction, not a romance.  A new author to me.

A List of Cages, by Robin Roe from NetGalley
I'm not sure what attracted me to this one, except I do like a story about friendship once in a while.

Always, by Sarah Jio from NetGalley
A favorite author of mine; I've read most, but not all of her books.

From the Library:
The Winner's Kiss, by Marie Rutkoski
I finally had time to grab something that I've been wanting to read from the library.  I'm about halfway through and loving it!


The Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
I got this one in audio so I have something to get me in a holiday mood.  (Dracula just isn't cutting it!)

To those U.S. folks, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get some time to relax (and read.) So, what did you get this week? Are you gearing up for Christmas? Let me know in the comments.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar