The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
This week was nice with temps in the 50's and even 70's on Tuesday. It's supposed to stay warm and other than a little rain wasn't bad. St. Patrick's Day is this week-somehow we're in mid March already? Are you doing anything special for St. Patrick's Day? I thought about doing an Irish themed post if time will allow. And... the stray cat I've been talking about for a few weeks has gotten friendlier. I was able to get close the other day. Guess it wanted some human attention...
This week I'll have a discussion post on Tuesday about urban fantasy and I'll be reviewing The Passenger on Thursday. I've changed up my reading list so not sure what I'm reading next. The good news is several books I've been waiting on are releasing later this month and in April so that will help.
Last week I read Rebel Bully Geek Pariah and enjoyed it- my thoughts will be up soon. I also revisited a favorite cover for my Bookcover Spotlight on Friday.
I'm listening to...
PULP COVER OF THE WEEK:

NEW ARRIVAL/ UPCOMING REVIEWS:
BOOKISH LINKS
Want to re- read The Fellowship of the Ring? Rinn Reads is hosting a buddy read and also March Into Middle-earth all this month.
Are Star Wars and The Force awakens basically the same movie?
How about The Silmarillion in 3 minutes?
With all the Lord of the Rings stuff in the blogosphere this week I came across this. A little piece on Tom Bombadil a nature spirit from the first book.
Hiding in Books reviews The Syndicate a time travel story
Lakeside Musing reviews Death With An Ocean View. Makes me want to be in Florida!
With all the Lord of the Rings stuff in the blogosphere this week I came across this. A little piece on Tom Bombadil a nature spirit from the first book.
Hiding in Books reviews The Syndicate a time travel story
Lakeside Musing reviews Death With An Ocean View. Makes me want to be in Florida!
0 Yorumlar