Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Awards Time Again!

I have once again been way too slow to share the blog love. I received some very special awards recently that mean a lot to me - because of the type of award they are, and because of the very special people who gave them to me. Today, I have the honor of sharing them with other special people!


I received this beautiful Journey Support Award from Courtney, the Southern Princess. This award is meant to be shared with those who have been there, supporting you along the way and keeping things meaningful. I have enjoyed every minute I have shared with the Princess!

And Courtney, I am giving this one back to you (something I rarely do) because you are one of my rocks. Thank you for also being there for me - from the beginning of my journey.

Others who have been there for me, who have kept me smiling and motivated and eager to return each day, include:
  • Stephanie @ Hatshepsut - I rarely receive an award I don't share with Stephanie. Her enthusiasm for all things Egyptian is contagious, and her blog is a joy!
  • Shannon Whitney Messenger (#1) @ Ramblings of a Wanna Be Scribe - I would be lost without the friendship, encouragement, humor, generosity, and support of this wonderful blogger we all know so well. Thank you, #1 - for all you do. I treasure your friendship.
  • Roxane @ Peace Garden Writer - I love your faith, your sincere and powerful voice, your kindness. I treasure your friendship. And one day, we still need to have that coffee with Mary.
  • Valerie @ Something to Write About - Wow. Valerie was my first critique partner, and she is spectacular. I cannot believe where she was able to take me and my MS. If it weren't for her, I would not be querying right now.
  • Jennie Englund - A fellow teacher, an absolute sweetheart, and a lucky girl who just got an agent!! I love you, girl!
  • Robyn @ Putting Pen to Paper - Despite her recent health problems, Robyn has been one of my greatest cheerleaders from the beginning. Feel better, friend!
  • Carolyn V. @ Checkerboard Squares - Carolyn is hilarious! Her personality and voice are unmistakable. There is no such thing as a frown when she is around!
  • Angela@ The Bookshelf Muse - This is the most useful and informative writing blog out there. I have an entire writing folder of Angela posts. Each post is immediately useful and brilliant. Not only that, but my MS would not be what it is today without her. Thank you, Angela!
**********


This super-cool award came from Candace @ The Misadventures in Candyland. If you don't follow her blog, you are missing out on a wild ride!

I pass this award to these bloggy bff's:

**********



I received this Versatile Blogger Award from Lisa @ Random Thoughts to String Together. Her blog is beautiful and always interesting. Go check it out! The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

In the interest of controlling an already out-of-control post, I'm just passing it along to the following versatile bloggers:

**********


And Finally, I received this adorable, doggie Who's Awesome Award from Julie Musil.

I'm passing this cutie to the following awesome blogs:

Southern Princess
Jonathon Arntson
Just Jemi
Jade Hears Voices
Searching for a Good Read

**********

Phew! I do NOT even want to admit how long it has taken me to do this post. Thank you to those who shared each award with me. And thank you to anyone who actually read this whole thing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar