Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tagged Again!




For those who were expecting another episode of LEDBETTER LUNACY today, sorry 'bout dat. Due to unforeseen circumstances (chores, errands, others who had doctor appointments and such, and a general lack of time), the artiste was unable to extract the vision in her head and transfer it to paper.

Instead, blog-o-buds, I'll participate in the meme I was tagged for so I can get that out of the way. Ami is the culprit (umm, I mean, friend) who selected me as on of her pals to play along. Visit her site to see her answers and say hey!

Five Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
  • Being the busy mom of 14, 13, and 11-year olds
  • Had just begun being the aide for a wonderful special ed elementary class I'd teach for the following 3 years
  • Freelance writing/editing
  • Enjoying being the co-author of an inspirational book, doing interviews, radio shows, a few TV spots, book signings, etc.
  • Facilitating two live writing groups

Five Things on My To Do List:

  • Get blog posts ready for Year of Gratitude (YOG Blog), The Rose & Thorn Literary e-zine's blog and Gumbo Writer
  • Continue agent research
  • Edit a humor short story and send it to target market
  • Grocery shop
  • Go watch youngest son bowl

Five Things I Like to Snack on:

  • Coffee?
  • Nuts (especially sunflower seeds)
  • Cereal
  • Humus and crackers
  • Apples with peanut butter

Five Things I Would Do If I was a Millionaire:

  • Open banking accounts or trust funds for my kids
  • Help fix up the elementary where I taught and my sons' high school down the street from there
  • Donate to the Men's Shelter where I volunteer
  • Give lots away anonymously (especially to a few friends!)
  • Buy a cherry 66 Mustang

Five Places I Have Lived:

  • Have never lived outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Five Jobs I Have Had:

  • Private investigator
  • Caterer/cook (own company and worked for another)
  • Small Biz Owner (residential & commercial cleaning)
  • Freelance
  • Special Education teacher

Five People I Am Tagging:

  • None! But feel free to play along if ya wanna and take the meme rules to your blog for a post!

TGIF to you all. May your day be as special as you are! Huggage!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar