I was up early Monday morning, and enjoyed my first sip out on our back porch where it was nice and cool.
It was lovely to watch the sky lighten and the world wake up!
Most every morning there are bunnies in the yard. This little guy was having some breakfast!
In other likes this week - Colorado peaches are here, and so yummy!
My mom is coming for her August visit next week,
so that means there is a peach pie in my future! :)
I enjoyed a little fabric shopping this week, and found just the right thing for my basket embroidery project.
Here's a peek at my plan -
There will be 5 baskets and 4 alternate blocks, plus a border to make a small wall-hanging. Just a little more embroidery needed to finish up the basket blocks.
Sharing these at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.
And finally, this sign greeted us at our Starbucks yesterday -
That's us! I like a business where the people greet you by name when you come in and are always friendly and welcoming!
That's it for this post - thanks, again, for visiting!


0 Yorumlar