Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taking a Break

Okay. It is apparent that Blogger and I need to part company for a couple of weeks.

I am working my ass off on edits, trying to finish the re-write of my memoir asap. Though I have tried to keep posts going here and have time to edit, the book simply has to come first right now. I will miss you all. Thank you for the support over here. I will be back towards the end of November. I will have finished all re-writes and edits by then and have the work out to my critique buddies. Hear that crit buddies? Wendy? Lisa? The work will be in your in boxes by the end of November (if not sooner) or you can come get my ass.

Love you all. Keep up the writing people.
X
Tab


PS- I have been published over at the Rose and Thorn Journal. Check out my poem here. www.roseandthornjournal.com/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar