Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A is for A$$...

Dudes, I've surpassed 300 friends. This is monumental. I'm gonna cook you dinner. Bottle of wine? Chocolates, flowers, weird sex toys-whatever you want. Thanks for reading my crap. Today, yesterday, every freaking day. Seriously each and every one of you new and old (not as in age), thank you.

Sooooo, in keeping in line with more "keep your blog awesome" tips, I've got more useless info for your beautiful blue/green/brown/hazel eyes but before I start, 2 actual tips:
*Turn off word verification before I smash my computer against the wall for getting it wrong for the 10th effing time.
*If you change your settings so your email is connected when you comment, you'll actually hear back from me! If your email isn't attached, I don't respond via comments, so it's like you're doing all the work and no one likes that. I'm not rude, I promise!

Moving on...

 Candyland's ABC's of TOTAL BLOG ANTI-SUCKAGE.
A~Ass is your friend. Always use at least one mother f@cking curse word in every post. It'll keep readers on their toes.
B~Begin paragraphs with "Uhhh" and "Ummm." It sounds like you know what you're talking about.
C~Create stupid catch phrases that becomes your signature.

D~Don't ever tell your followers random facts about yourself. They will use them against you at some point.
E~Eat foods that crumble all over your keyboard when typing. It's fun trying to get them out.
F~Forget all your real friends. Only talk to bloggers. And New Medicine fans. Yeah.

G~Gain new followers by not sucking.
H~Have contests and then say "Psyche! No prizes, biotches!"
I~Ignore your children. You raised them for 9 months pre-birth. That's enough.

J~Joke about inappropriate things that only appeal to a small percentage of people.
K~Kill your social life.Say bye-bye to it. Seriously.
L~Learn to post about things that don't matter.

M~Make enemies. Not everyone should like you.
N~New Medicine. Because I can.
O~Open your post with a double OO. Not like eyes, but boobage.

P~Party like it's 1999, and then be too tired to post about it.
Q~Query your heart out but dis all agent rejections publicly.
R~Remember to thank your cat, everyday. 

S~Sell your soul, your morals and anything you have to. Popularity isn't free.
T~Tell your mother she was wrong and you do have a future in writing. Lie to her.
U~Understand that everyone *must* love your blog, or you've failed.

V~Virtual sex is not only encouraged between bloggers but I think it's mandatory. Or did I tell it wrong?...
W~Wait until you've blogged for over a year to tell anyone. They'll ream you less way after the fact.
X~X blows.

Y~Yell at your hubs or wifey to get to cookin' and cleanin' because you're busy doin shizz.
Z~Zombies, vampires, werewolves and mermen are people too. Don't hate.

So, friends, What would your A, B, and C be of writing? And more importantly, what color are you eyes? 
Candyland. OUT.
*Disclaimer: These are meant to be satirical, unless you live your life this way. In which case, get on with your bad self.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar