I have been a bit of a
I didn't realize it until I saw a post
from bj of sweet nothings this morning.
(It is a delightful post, please stop by, you'll enjoy!)
See the sweet jar above with the zinnia's.
An empty jar of Organic Red Raspberry Preserves
is being used for a container of flowers.
I saw the idea, and copied it from my friend Barbie.
I was at her house the other day and was able to take many pictures
which I will be showing you very soon.
Isn't her presentation wonderful . . . I like it best.
Oh, I like mine too but I love her smaller jar and arrangement.
I was in luck, I had an opened jar of the preserves,
put them in another container and readied this one for the flowers.
Hopefully Barbie will receive my coping as a compliment.
She is in a blog break right now.
You can find her here, she will be back posting soon.
Enjoy these next days of summers end.
So many of the flowers seem brilliant in color and bloom.
~
'till the next time,
Love, Lynne


0 Yorumlar